Any repairs made to any installation by any party other then Advant-Edge voids any warranties offered by our company.
Brick paving/ Retaining walls/ Block structuresAdvant-Edge warrants that brick paving or retaining wall materials used in this contract will be free from defects and functional for a period of two (2) years from the date of completion of the contract, provided the installation was used as was intended when the contract was designed, and was not misused. Any repairs/replacements made to any installation after expiration of the warranty will be made at customer's expense. Any repairs made to any installation by any party other then Advant-Edge voids any warranties offered by our company. All Belgard products are guaranteed for life against manufacture defects through the manufacture all paver sq footages are approximate and allow for a 5 to 10% cut & waste factor. Any natural product Travertine/stone/flagstone/slate ETC may vary slightly in height after installation all steps will be taken to level materials as much as possible.
IrrigationAdvant-Edge warrants that irrigation materials used in this contract will be free from defects and the installation functional for a period of one (1) year from the date of completion of the contract provided the installation was used as was intended when the contract was designed, and was not misused. Any repairs/replacements made to any installation after expiration of the warranty will be made at customer's expense. Any repairs or changes made to any installation by any party other then Advant-Edge voids any warranties offered by our company on any part of the irrigation system. A-E does not warranty any existing clocks/timer or any other part/component of the irrigation system that is existing and not directly installed by A-E
Low voltage lightingAdvant-Edge warrants that landscape lighting material used in this contract will be free from defects and the installation functional for a period of one (1) year from the date of completion of the contract provided the installation was used as was intended when the contract was designed, and was not misused. Any repairs/replacements made to any installation after expiration of the warranty will be made at customer's expense. Any repairs made to any installation by any party other then Advant-Edge voids any warranties offered by our company. Advant-Edge does not offer any warranty expressed or implied on any light bulb used in the customers landscaping.
PlantsAdvant-Edge will offer a one-time only replacement of any tree, shrub, evergreen or woody vine that has died within ninety (90) days from the date of installation provided the plant has been cared for as instructed, and not misused. Advant-edge will not replace plants killed by animals, rodents, insects, mechanical damage, neglect, natural disasters or other reasons over which Advant-edge has no control. This warranty does not cover annuals, small perennials, ground covers, wildflowers, seeds, bulbs, roses, and winter hardy plants. An additional labor charge for plant removal and reinstallation may apply. Any repairs/replacements made to any installation after expiration of the warranty will be made at customer's expense. Any repairs made to any installation by any party other than Advant-Edge voids any warranties offered by Advant-Edge. Condition of plants/ trees/cacti at time of planting may vary due to weather conditions beyond our control depending on the time of year th e plants are planted. All plants will be healthy for the plant type and typical conditions based on weather. Plant sizes may vary by type and time of year (growing season). Plant replacements will be made no sooner than 30 days after completion to allow sufficient timer to establish growth. Any plants received by customer as a courtesy are not covered under any warranty. Given the fact that plants and trees are living things growth rate and appearance may vary by plant to plant even if of the same species or family and will not be reason for replacement.
Lawn InstallationAdvant-Edge installs lawns according to common industry practices, using quality sod designed to withstand the Arizona climate. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that rough grades have been established according to municipal drainage pans and within 2" of finished grade. Once the sod is laid, Advant-Edge has no control over weather, watering or other cultural practices of the customer. Therefore, Advant-Edge cannot guarantee success of the sod; however every effort will be made to ensure the success of the sod upon installation. Repairs done on a seeding project are done at the expense of the customer. Advant-Edge also cannot accept responsibility for settling due to new construction, utility lines or any other excavations not performed by or supervised by Advant-Edge.
Artificial TurfAdvant-Edge advises customers with synthetic turf to cover all windows close to the synthetic turf to install a shade screen or reflection blocking material to all windows A-E is not responsible for melted or damaged turf due to sunlight damage. All turf is warranted by the manufacture for a period of 8 years from the date of installations against defects in workmanship. All turf installation is warranted for a period of (2) two years from the date of installations for defects in workmanship.
Customer acknowledges that some materials used in landscaping are natural products and may be prone to cracking, chipping, and discoloration of efflorescence. It will be at the discretion of Advant-Edge as to whether the aforementioned effects are warrantable.
Patio CoversAll alumna wood covers are warrantied for 3 years, warranty does not cover acts of mother nature Customer is responsible for sealing any wood structures Wood patio covers are not guaranteed for wear and or fading due to being a natural product
- Advant-Edge is not responsible for personal/private UN marked utilities
- Any UN marked utilities will be repaired and invoiced at the expense of the customer
- Any changes to grading or drainage at customers request is not warrantee by A-E
- Advant-Edge cannot control material availability and will not be responsible for any delays in obtaining materials and or the extended duration it may add to the project completion
- Homeowner is responsible for securing all pets during the construction process
- A-E is not responsible for pet supervision during any and all aspects of construction any loss will be the responsibility of the customer
- Homeowner is responsible for restricting access to children and or visitors for the duration of the project any injuries suffered in the work area and or material storage area by non Advant-Edge personnel is the responsibility of the homeowner
- Any bulk material delivered and placed in the right of way is the responsibility of the customer
- A-E is not responsible for any damage to and hard surface during material delivery or construction unless prior written notice is give to take special precaution to such surfaces
- Any debris or damage in pools during construction is the homeowner's responsibility. Every precaution will be taken to try to ensure such damage does not occur.
- Pre emergent application will result in staining under normal circumstances and will last for 1 to 3 months
- Customer is responsible for keeping any and all pets or humans off of surfaces in which any application of weed killer and or pre emergent was applied for a minimum of 72hrs after application
- Prior to commencement all personal belongings will be removed or secured from the work site prior to A-E personnel arriving onsite and loss of material or delay caused by such material will not be the responsibility of A-E
- Any changes made to any aspect of the project will void any warranty given by A-E
- Any pet waste in work area left during project start will incur a cost for removal
- Customer Agrees to allow Advant-Edge to place a sign in the front yard for the duration of the project
- Any work completed by A-E under the direct instruction of the owner and not agreed upon by A-E management will be billed over and above the contract without and written approval
- Matching of existing rock/pavers/curbing/concrete ECT may not be exact due to weather and natural factors beyond our control
- All irrigation is connected to existing timers unless otherwise specified
- All concrete removal is based upon 3.5 inches thick (additional cost for additional thickness)
- All concrete slabs are based upon up to 4'' thick and 3000psi mix
- All Polly drip main line with б+ inch lateral lines with drip heads
- Lawn all PVC main lines SCH 40 with adjustable Hunter sprinklers heads or equivalent
- Pavers (special borders or patterns extra) includes masonry mortar sand in joints polymeric sand extra (does not include sealer)
- Any changes made to customers existing landscaping during construction are not covered by any warranty given by A-E
- Any warranty work deemed normal maintenance and or wear and tear will be at an additional cost for the repair
- Any pestilence, toys, debris, or weed removal is an additional cost to the contract unless otherwise stated in the contract
- Grass re growth after sod or turf removal is not guaranteed but steps will be taken to minimize it
- Homeowner agrees any area onsite where work is being performed is usable and is under the control of A-E until the project is complete and A-E is paid in full
- A-E is not responsible for any accidents that occur in work area by any pets or persons not under the control or supervision of A-E
- Any agreements not in writing by authorized A-E Personnel will not be honored
- A-E is not responsible for slabs or landscape areas damaged by material storage as approved for placement by the homeowner
- Any items installed at no charge in the contract will not be covered by any warranty unless otherwise stated
- Homeowner agrees to allow A-E to store equipment and or materials on the property/jobsite until the project is complete as part of this contract
- A-E is not responsible for any ground settling due to work performed previous to project installation
- Any materials left over after project completion are the property of Advant-Edge unless stated in the contract
Advant-Edge Decorative Curbing & Landscaping Inc.
Areas We Service:
- Avondale, AZ
- Buckeye, AZ
- Cave Creek, AZ
- El Mirage, AZ
- Goodyear, AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Litchfield Park, AZ
- Paradise Valley, AZ
- Peoria, AZ
- Masonry Peoria, AZ
- Landscaping Phoenix, AZ
- Pavers Scottsdale, AZ
- Surprise, AZ
- Sun City, AZ
- Tolleson, AZ
- Youngtown, AZ
- Wittmann, AZ
- Anthem, AZ
- Laveen, AZ
- Waddell, AZ
- Desert Hills, AZ
- Sun City West, AZ
- Sun City Grand, AZ